The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pending Idea: Crossover Threads?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Pending Idea: Crossover Threads? Empty
PostSubject: Pending Idea: Crossover Threads?   Pending Idea: Crossover Threads? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Well, as you know we have a good amount of side RPs beginning to emerge, and this gave me an idea I thought I might share with the rest of the community. What if we had crossover RPs that allowed characters from one RP to interact with characters from another? These wouldn't necesarily be part of the RP themselves, rather they'd have a section of their own. It could be interesting to see how our characters would react to being in a completely different place, time, and atmosphere.

Of course, there would be issues, like a Pokemon and FMA crossover thread might be hard to pull off, but something like a Temporial Rail-Runner and FMA crossover RP might be a lot of fun!

If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback, just post them in this thread! : D
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Pending Idea: Crossover Threads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pending Idea: Crossover Threads?   Pending Idea: Crossover Threads? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Sounds interesting! It's just a matter of how technology and the like would work in said worlds.. o3o
Back to top Go down

Pending Idea: Crossover Threads?
Page 1 of 1