The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for a Partner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Searching for a Partner Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 pm

A mist was covering the town people chose to stay indoor due to the weather but a small creature was walking around. She looked back and forth as if she were looking for something or someone. I have to find my partner. I don't know who he or she is but i'll know it when I see them. she thought with deternination. Salamon was a Rookie level Digimon with her Puppy Howling and Petty Punch attacks she can prove to be a tough opponant. Salamon wasn't one to go looking for ttrouble or to cause and like the other Digimon in the area; she wanted to stop the Digimon from hurting people and the Digimon themselves.

Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 pm

It was still mid day as Connor and his partner walked down the street. The young man, having finished his cyber school classes for today, was currently scouting around, trying to see what sort of digimon had been spawned from this sudden cloud of fog. He turned left at the corner, passing right by the Awen Music Records store, which was closed during this time of day.

Gazimon groaned, "Ugh, where the heck is this thing?! We must have been searching for this digimon for hours!"

"The fog has certainly become more wide spread than usual today. Try not to get careless Gazimon, you're useless to me if you get deleted." Connor replied, scanning the current area that he could see so far, searching for any Wild Ones that had appeared. After a few minutes however, he spotted something that initially appeared to be a rather deformed puppy, but upon closer inspection, it was a digimon.

"Hey, look at that, it's a Palamon. I have to admit though, I'm a bit disappointed. You'd think all this fog would bring out something big and nasty!" Gazimon smirked, his cocky nature getting the better of him, but a swift smack to the back of the head quickly brought him back down.

Connor felt uneasy about this, as such a small digimon wouldn't have created such a massive cloud of mist, but regardless, it needed to be stopped before if found other people. Connor pointed at the Salamon and commanded, "Go hit the Salamon with a Paralyze Breath. We can't leave a single digimon alive."

"What? I'm not an encyclopedia!" Gazimon retorted before he smirked, a sly curve forming on his muzzle as he got on all fours and sprinted at the Salamon. A purple ball of smoke flew out of his open muzzle, and we watched as the poisonous ball headed straight towards the Salamon.

Last edited by Wiesel on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Harper had been playing one of the many games at the Arcade just a bit further away from the music store. Again she had nobody to go out with and again her parents were busy. Although this was usual for them by now and she tried her hardest to understand the situation. Earlier that day she had tried to take Leormon out shopping, but the Digimon had freaked out over her trying to put a ribbon on his tail. Eventually he had resorted to not talking to her for the rest of the day. Harper sighed, as she remembered the argument and turned around in her seat. She had settled down at the front of the arcade to take a break. "Come on Leormon, don't be so grouchy."

"No way! Harper first you try to put a stupid bow on my tail and now you're completely oblivious to the fog outside! Come on! Let's go see what it is! Let's pick a fight!" The Digimon said. He was obviously annoyed with her at this point. Children would occasionally drift over to see the weird little golden cub, but he would let out a growl of warning at them.

Harper smiled apologetically at those who attempted to pet him. "I know, I know... But we don't have to fight them all... Besides, these games are so addictive! I wanna get the high score again!" Leormon rolled his eyes.

"Look!" He said and motioned with a paw. He was pointing out a tamer and a Digimon walking along. Leormon was immediately at the door and Harper followed behind him.

"Leormon, slow down we don-" Harper halted as she noticed they were watching a strange dog-like creature. Leormon growled in annoyance.

"That little thing is the wild Digimon? There's no way." Leormon said.

Harper grabbed Leormon and picked him up in her arms. "No time to Dilly dally! Let's go see what's up!" She said and rushed out the door. The cat digimon sighed in annoyance as they ran, rather recklessly, over to the two. He squirmed out of her arms and onto the ground, to which Harper let out an apology. She was cut off though as she noticed they were about to attack the Digimon. "Woah, wait! Wait! What are you doing!" She asked while Leormon shook his head. They had cut in front of the duo and saw Gazimon and saw he was about to attack the small dog. "You can't just go around attack little doggies like that!" Harper said.

"Quit talking! He's not gonna listen! Look he's attacking!" Leormon shouted.

"Oh! Uh, Leormon! Stop that attack! Try Leo Claw!" Harper said and pointed at Gazimon's attack. Leormon flashed his sharp claws and with a swing he slashed the poisonous ball apart with his dangerously sharp claws. "Why are you attacking that poor little dog?" Harper said and confronted Connor.

Leormon, once again, sighed. His blue eyes narrowed to slits. "Harper! Be more aggressive. These punks should be taught a lesson!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Salamon looked over when she heared shouting and noticed a Digimon was about to attack her. She was about to use Petty punch when another Digimon attacked him. She stood there in shok when she heared a girl say, "Why are you attacking that poor little dog?" I look like a dog? she asked herself. She jumped out of the way of the two fighting Digimon onto a bench, "Are you two tamer's?" she asked the two kids. Maybe they could help her find the one she was looking for or they may end up deleating her.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Connor sighed in frustration as he saw a very familiar Leormon jump in and slash the Paralysis Breath, causing it to disperse harmlessly in the air. He turned to Harper with a cold look on his face as he replied, "You think that's a dog? What are you, eight years old? That thing is a digimon, and since it doesn't have a partner, it's a threat."

Sure, Salamon wasn't necessarily a Wild One, as she clearly showed with her ability to speak calmly. Still, Gazimon let out his frustration at his attack being canceled out by sarcastically retorting, "No, we're just circus performers. What else could we be?!"

"That's enough chat Gazimon. Now Harper, move out of the way. I can't just let this thing wander the streets like some stray dog." Connor stated, his unflinching eyes staying planted on the Salamon, making sure that the little puppy digimon wouldn't try anything funny.

"Yeah dweeb, get lost! We can handle this." Gazimon proclaimed, sticking his tongue out a Leormon in an obviously demeaning gesture.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Harper shook her head. "I'm sorry... But it's not doing anything wrong is it? Why can't you just let it go. It seems harmless, and calm. I mean that means it wouldn't get hurt and I'd make sure it wouldn't do anything bad. Why don't we talk over food or something? It'll be my treat." Harper was trying to make a halfway point for everyone while trying to keep the peace.

Leormon glared at Gazimon. "Dweeb!? Harper are you just gonna let them badmouth you like this? Especially that rabbit over there. I bet he's all talk. Nothing more than a stuffed toy!" The Digimon said. He stood up straight, sticking out his chest in a prideful manner. Leormon wasn't just going to sit back and take the insults, unlike his owner.

Harper put her hands up. "Eheh.. Don't mind Leormon." She said and turned to Leormon. "Come on, let's not jump into a fight. Let's at least try to make friends first okay?" She said while trying to reason with him. Leormon merely frowned at her for a moment.

"Friends? You trust to easily. As if I'm going to take any words this guy has to say." Leormon hissed. "And you!" He turned to Salamon. "You're just wandering around town without a tamer or something. What are you doing?" He asked the Digimon in a not-so-nice manner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Salamon flinched at the Leormon's words, "I'm looking for a tamer. I know i have one i just need to find him or her." she replied quietly. She hopped off the bench and gently placed a paw on the two Digimon, "Please don't deleate me. Happy Paw." she said as her paws began to glow a light pink color is she started to heal the wounds. "I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." she said looking at the Digimon and thier Tamers with sad/concerned eyes.

Ooc: Salamon's eyes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Gazimon jumped away from the glowing paw, growling at the Salamon in distrust as he spat, "Don't touch me! If you didn't want anyone to get hurt, then why'd you come to the human world in the first place, huh? I should smack you for that little stunt you just tried to-"

"Gazimon, settle down. If this digimon isn't going to attack us, then there is no point in picking a fight with it right now. After all, we have to find the digimon that produced all of this steam first." Connor ordered, his gaze remaining cold and calculating as his partner whipped his head back, glaring at Connor with furious red eyes.

"What?! After what that little ginger said about me?! No way am I just gonna walk-" Gazimon started, stamping his foot against the ground angrily. Gazimon always had a short temper when it came to such matters, and his stubborn behavior usually made such events end rather poorly.

"I didn't say to leave them be indefinitely. Right now, something big is probably crossing over into our world, and the last thing I need is for my partner to get injured in such a trite battle as the one you are suggesting we start. Now come over here and let the adults do the talking, alright? Is that clear?" Connor commanded, his gaze piercing into the Gazimon's very being, and while Gazimon would've usually made some witty retort or insult, he quietly walked over to Connor, turning to glare at Leormon over his shoulder as he walked.

"Considering how much power your partner showed back at the theater, I feel that we should help each other out. After all, two heads are better than one, and it will be beneficial for the both of us if we co-operate." Connor suggested, quietly surprised that Gazimon refused to say a word in retalitation to the idea, but by now the little guy probably knew that Connor would just shut him up as usual.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am

"Oh.. That's so nice of you doggy." Harper said and smiled at the Digimon. Leormon pulled away from the touch of Salamon. He stood in a manner that made him seem tough and mentioned something about not needing help from any Digimon. Harper sighed. "Oh Leormon... Don't mind him, he's just a little grouchy."

"That's not a doggy Harper that's Salamon." Leormon leered at the partner and his Digimon. "What makes you think we'd trust you? You don't seem like someone who should be trusted so easily." He said and continued to focus on making himself look menacing. "Besides that Digi-"

Harper cut in before he could finish his sentence. "Don't worry. If they're tamers too, they can't be all that bad. Maybe we can even see a movie afterwords! But... What about Salamon? Should we take it with us? I don't think leaving it alone would be a good idea.... And besides I'm sure it doesn't mean any harm!" She said and did a little motion displaying her happiness.

Leormon growled out a few words. His blue eyes were narrowed yet again with anger. "Harper you're too trusting! But we need to take out that Digimon anyways. If they make one wrong move though I'll be all over them with my Leo claw attack!" Leormon said and glared at everyone, including Harper.

Harper disregarded Leormon's comment with a wave of her hand. "Okay, let's go! I still kind of want to see that new movie anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Salamon sighed, "You should learn when to calm down." she said to Leormon before hopping on Harper's shoulder. "Do what you think you need to do. I'm not a threat and I'll prove it to all of you somehow." she said with determination. She could sense something in the fog but she wasn't sure of what it was. Something's out there I can feel it and i can tell it's not friendly. she thought.glanceing to her left.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Connor scoffed, obviously irritated at Harper's insistence to take Salamon with them. For all they knew, that thing could be working with the bigger digimon that they had yet to find. If anything, Connor had to agree with Leormon; Harper was just too trusting and naive.

"Oh, and how do you propose we find this thing, huh? Connor and I have been checking around this fog covered place for about an hour now, and all we've found is that little Salamon right there." Gazimon replied, ignoring Connor's sigh of disapproval. After all, it would make it harder for this "team" to function if they didn't trust each other.

"We haven't been searching the fog for the digimon, Gazi. I was checking to see how far the fog spread out. The fog stretches out a mile in all directions, but this section has the densest fog, so hopefully it should be nearby." Connor clarified, relaying the information clearly and concisely to the rest of the group. Connor was also very calm about this, practically standing in the lion's den, if the lions were about twice as big and could shoot balls of energy out of their mouths.

Gazimon grinned, performing a few mock jabs at the air with his clawed paws as he replied, "Alright, let me at 'em then, I'll tear em to shreds!"

Connor shook his head, obviously not enjoying how immature Gazi was acting right about now. "Gazi, you need to focus. Can you smell anything out of the ordinary? Anything at all?"

The gazimon frowned, but his eyes widened slightly as he sniffed at the air, catching something he hadn't noticed before. He turned to Connor, and asked, "Does the smell of wet dog and sweat count as something out of the ordinary?"

Connor smiled, his pleasure in hearing this information a little unsettling. He even chuckled a little before replying, "Can you tell how close they are from here."

Gazimon shook his head, "Nah, my nose isn't that advanced, sorry. Why don't you ask Simba over there, I'm sure he'd tell ya somethin'!"

Connor didn't bother to ask, not wanting to waste his breath in asking if the duo already knew what it was he wanted out of them. After all, that would just be a waste of breath and time, the latter of which they were swiftly running out of.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 am

Harper looked at Leormon who merely gazed at Gazimon with cold eyes. "Simba? Says the talking stuffed Rabbit." He snorted through his nose. "I caught that scent way before you did buddy. Two scents actually." He puffed out his chest in a prideful manner. "But if you want the rest of the info I suggest you play nice!" He said with a cocky, toothy grin.

Harper put her hands together. "Oh comon Leormon... Tell them so we can help them catch the Digimon! I'm sure we can make friends in the process!" She said and gave Salamon a pat on the head after a moment. "Afterwards I can help you find whoever you're looking for! I know I can!" She said, completely sure of herself. Of course Harper had the money to search for someone. "And we can get something to eat and maybe I can buy you a bow or so-"

"Haper! Stop babying that Salamon!" Leormon snapped. Harper cringed slightly. He glared at her, then at Salamon, and then back at Connor and Gazimon. "You two should walk in front! I don't trust you at all." He said with a hiss on the word 'trust'. His golden fur was a bit ruffled as he was getting somewhat worked up.

Harper consciously looked about. "Well, they could lead yeah. I don't see why not. I mean they were searching to begin with, I bet they know what they're doing!" She said with a big smile. "But Leormon... Can you tell them so we can get going?"

Leormon, realizing her point sighed. "Fine, fine! Don't say I didn't warn you when these guys try to leave us for dead. There's two scents, furry beasts by the small of it. Not far off, I'm guessing down the road a bit, probably nearby water." He said with another sniff, this one more rude than anything. "Although I'm picking up the scent of a rabbit too, although he doesn't look too appetizing." Leormon said and gave Gazimon a disdainful look.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Salamon also sniffed the air and closed her eyes. She could smell something with a bad scent like it hasn't had a bath in a while. Flapping her ears she tried to hear around her surroundings; she could hear cars driving slowly from the roads but one screeched its tires and bumpped into something big. "ROAR!!" Salamon opened her eyes and hopped down and started running to whatever made the roar. "I know where they are! Follow me!" she said taking off.

Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Even Connor could hear the screech of the tires and the banging impact of metal against thick skin. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small pair of colorless safety glasses, which would hopefully be enough to protect his eyes in the upcoming battle.

Gazimon glared at the Leormon, but returned his attention to the loud roar of the Wild One. He glanced back at the Leormon and retorted, "You think you're so tough, how about we finish this after were done with those big guys?"

"Now's not the time to be thinking about that Gazi, let's get moving. Just be careful," Connor said, feeling somewhat paranoid at the fact that there had only been one roar. For all they knew, the roaring digimon might just be acting as a decoy so that it's partner could ambush them from behind. It was a classic and effective strategy, but also easily countered.

"As for you two," He said to Harper and Leormon, "you stay behind us, roughly about three meters. That way, if one of them tries to attack my group from behind, you can come in and ambush them."

Connor didn't leave any time for discussion, as he then quickly followed behind the Salamon with Gazimon in tow. The latter was ready for action, sharpening his claws as he ran next to his Tamer, who looked as though he was calculating something in his head as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

"Ooookay!" Harper said and trailed behind Connor, Gazimon, and Salamon. She almost seemed to frolic cheerily. Her green eyes twinkled with bits of happiness and she radiated positive vibes. "Leormon isn't this exciting? We got to talk to these guys, and met a new Digimon, and we're on an adventure and..." She continued listing off the good things that were happening.

Leormon's eye twitched. He had to admit; Harper was a bundle of sunshine, honey, and bunnies. She was optimistic, despite the seriousness of the situation and she kept on smiling. He sighed and decided to just go along with it. Raining on her parade wasn't going to solve anything. "Yeah, great. But keep your guard up and pay attention. They could attack at any moment." He said. Suddenly his voice became low as he watched Connor in front of them. "And I don't trust Mr. Suit-and-tie over there." He whispered.

Harper smiled. "Of course I'm going to be careful! This is just exciting, maybe we'll make friends." She said while wiggling a little with excitement. Her Digimon rolled his eyes. She was certainly naive as usual. "You think we can keep Salamon? I know it has to find its ally sooner or later, but until then we can take it shopping, and buy it ribbons, maybe we can take Connor too. I think his name is Connor... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Salamon kept on running till she turned the corner and skidded to a halt. She had nearly bumped into a very large wolf or dog like digimon with blue stripes. "Guy's I found him." she said in a shakey voice. The large Digimon looked at Salamon and howled. The small Digimon covered her ears from the loud sound and felt something kick her away. The Garuruman smirked as he struck at the smaller Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Connor didn't even bother with Salamon as she flew past him and Gazimon. She should've known better than to go charging in like that, but then again, what else was there to do in this situation? The answer was simple, perform a Prophylaxis tactic and aggravate the mon, then lead him away to a more convenient position.

Connor split off from Gazimon, who had jumped into the air and attempted to kick the Garurumon, but was swiftly batted away by the creature's massive paw. Connor ran over to the dinged up car, and opened, the driver side door, stepping over as a man, notably a police officer, fell to the ground, having been knocked unconscious from the crash. Without even thinking about the reprecussions, Connor grabbed the officer's stun gun, and swiftly fired it at the Garurumon mid sprint.

The metal pins of the taser stuck themselves into the Garurumon's skin, and gave it a tiny shock, which was more like a pinch than anything to the massive dog. It growled, and then bounded towards the young man, who, now running with his injured partner, had pissed off the beast.

"You guys help me get this one to All Fair Park! We can trap it there!" Connor shouted, chucking the emptied stun gun behind him to hopefully further anger the giant wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh no! Salamon are you okay?" Harper said. She was concerned about the Digimon who had just been struck by the large dog-like creature. Leormon headbutted her leg. She glanced at him, then at Salamon again. She scooped up Salamon in her arms and hurried after Leormon.

"Did you have to pick it up? It could've walked on its own. Pick up the pace Harper!" Leormon said as he started to speed up after hearing Connor's voice. His eyes were set on the destination. He was wondering exactly what Connor was planning, leading a Garurumon to a park of all places.

Harper followed after her Digimon, as quickly as possible. Leormon on the other hand had sped up, his body sparking slightly. She knew he sometimes let off little electric sparks, but this time he was doing it to irritate the Garurumon. She caught sight of a sign stating the directions to All Fair Park, and realized they were getting closer to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Salamon felt herself being picked up after being kicked by the Garurumon. I shouldn't have charged in like that. What was i thinking? she thought to herself. Quickly getting down so she didn't hurt Harper she decided to attack, "Puppy howling!" she shouted her attack aiming for the Garurumon fighting against Leormon. Knowing that it wouldn't do much she had hopped that it would distract the large canine.

Garurumon 1 flinched slightly at Salamon's attack. It was more of a tikle really. He eyeed the small Digimon and the Human carrying her and growled as he opened his mouth. Snarling he released a large Blue flame like attack(Howling Blaster/Blazer?)

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm

The massive blue flames grew closer and closer to Harper and Salamon, the heat all to apparent as it was just about to hit them. Then, as if out of the blue, the grass and dirt under Harper and Salamon gave way, dropping them down into a small hole that must have been made earlier.

Connor didn't even bother to look back, stumbling slightly when the blue stream of fire hit the area behind him, the flames licking at his back as he sprinted, smiling to himself as he just stopped in the middle of the field.

Gazimon was quick to follow, his tail getting singed by the fiery blast, which only furthered his resolve to run. However, he skidded to a halt when Connor suddenly stopped, and tilted his head, "Wait, you dragged us out here?! We haven't tested this...Oh dear,"

Connor smirked, and flipped the Garurumon the bird before calling, "You want a piece of this, come and get it you stupid mutt!"
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Harper let out a shout as she fell into the ditch, falling hard on her back. She let out a 'oomf' sound and sat there for a brief moment to catch her breath. "Ooohh... I wasn't expecting a hole in the ground so suddenly." Harper said with a groan. With a staggering motion to her feet, the ginger haired girl glanced at Salamon. "Salamon are you okay?"

"Haper!" Leormon said as he turned just in time to see them crash into a hole. He narrowed his blue eyes in anger at the fact his Tamer had fallen down. Leormon had managed to avoid the fire attack with some agile movement, although some cinders had charred his fur slightly. Taking a sharp turn, Leormon made his way back to his Tamer. "Harper! Forget Salamon and get up here already! You need to get into the battle too!" He growled down the hole.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm

The ground caved in as harper and Salamon fell through the hole.Salamon looked up saddly as she heared what Leormon had said, "Go help your partner Harper he needs you more then I do. Don't worry about me." she said with determination. I have to find my tamer. Where is he? she asked herself.
The Garurumon growled at Conner as he was given the Finger and started to chase after Gazimon and his human partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Partner   Searching for a Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: