The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophylaxis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiesel

Wiesel

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 pm

The streets of Edinsborough were practically vacant. The few townspeople that were around could only stare, puzzled by the strange, rabbit like creature that walked on it's back legs with a young, black haired man. This man, known by most as Connor, didn't particularly care what people thought of his "partner", and knew all to well that they would just write it off as an animatronic bunny, or a kid in a very elaborate suit. People were ignorant and gullible like that.

"Hey, when are we gonna fight another Digimon Conner? I'm going stir crazy just sitting around waiting!" Gazimon growled, unaware of Connor rolling his eyes in frustration. Connor said nothing, and simply continued walking down the street, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he grew closer and closer to his destination. He had heard reports of heavy fog in the area, and by this point he knew exactly what the fog foretold.

Gazimon, now annoyed by his Tamer's lack of a response, glared angrily at him before exclaiming, "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"And I'm ignoring you. Now please be quiet...I need to think of how to get rid of the civilians in the area around the fog."

"They said it was around the theater, right? Why don't you just pull the fire alarm?" Gazimon replied, sticking a claw in his ear and carelessly picking out a small clump of ear wax, before flicking it away and off to the side.

"Because the authorities will respond in exactly seven minutes after that alarm is activated. I'd need to make a diversion...but what?" Connor asked, gently tapping the center of his chest with his index and middle finger as he continued to ponder on the dilemma. However, he was unaware of the fact that he wasn't the only Tamer heading towards the Theater.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:18 pm

"Shitashi hurry up, I want to see the movie!" Armadillomon said, sitting on his partners head.

Shitashi was running down the side walk of Edinsborough, "I told you, we are not going to see a movie, there is a digimon at the movie theater and we need to take care of it." he said. He was still whearing his soccer jersey, he had been unable to change between practice ending and his digivice lighting up.

"But..." Armadillomon said, "I wanted to see that new movie Chronicle..." now saddening in mood.

"We can see it once we are done," Shitashi said, keeping up a pace slower than his usual one, even got tired after some practices.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Kuma Akura put a hand over her mouth, blocking the wide-mouthed yawn from the rest of the world. Hearing a light pinging and noticing flashing lights, the blonde pulled her wrist up to where her eyes could view the Digivice. "Fog by the Theater, eh?" the violet eyed Tamer turned around. "Renamon! Fog Alert!"

The shout was awarded with the opening of icy blue eyes along with the appearance of a fox-like creature. Standing in the shadows of a building-for they were in an alley-Renamon began to speak. "Fog? Well then, we should get on our way shouldn't we?"

Kuma gave her Digimon a look that said simply: You Don't Say? And with that, she stood and beckoned to the yellow creature. "To the Theater!"

Renamon nodded and began to walk side by side with her partner. Being nearly the same height, she was able to look her in the eyes and have a conversation. Albeit a random one, but hey, things were more fun that way. "Nonsense! Chickens can't be juiced!"
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 pm

A loud beat blasted from a pair of cat shaped ears attached to a headset. With ginger hair, a strange outfit, and a peppy feeling to her walk, Haper looked like she was on top of the world. Although she received odd stares from people. It wasn't just because she had her peculiar outfit on, but moreso that she had a mysterious creature with her. It looked similar to a lion cub, which was what people were assuming. It was strange enough seeing out of the ordinary pets in Edinsborough, but a lion cub was above any other peculiar creature someone would have for a pet in this area.

Harper didn't seem to mind. She adored the cub beyond all comprehension. It was similar to her favorite animal and indeed made a good companion. Although most people wouldn't understand the fact it was Leormon, a Digimon from a whole other place. But this didn't matter to the girl. It was her snuggly, cute, cuddly, adorable buddy. She hummed along to the beat coming out of her headset, although Leormon didn't seem to agree with the sound.

"Harper, do you have to make that noise?" The golden cub asked while those ice blue eyes narrowed to thin slits. He didn't appreciate the noises obviously.

"Ohhh.. Sorry Leormon." Harper said and clicked off the speakers. All she had to do was tap a small button on the side of the right ear and the sound turned off and transferred back to her headphones. She would immediately do anything to avoid irritating the Digimon. After all he was her best friend.

Leormon snorted and continued to walk down the pathway along with his partner. The Digimon's claws scraped against the ground occasionally, but that didn't seem to bother him. The duo were completely different from a far view. The girl was walking with a happy-go-lucky attitude while the feline prowled forward like a confident predator on the hunt and well aware he could tear up anything in his way. "Harper, didn't you hear your Digivice going off?" He asked while they were heading towards her destination.

Harper let out a little 'oooh' sound as she noticed something up ahead. She clearly hadn't heard what he had said for once and Leormon sighed irritably. His keen senses picked up on what she had noticed though. A kid and his own partner were further up ahead. He stood defensively, immediately untrusting of the two strangers.

"Harperrrr." Leormon growled. "Do you want them to attack us or something? Don't do stupid things like that." His muzzled was wrinkled up with a snarling expression. The Digimon was obviously displeased.

"Oh.. You're right." Harper said. She had again, picked up on the annoyance of the Digimon and decided to follow his advice. "Let's just keep on trekking!" Harper said with a happy bounce and continued on walking. Leormon sighed and followed. "We were supposed to meet my parents at the movie theater anyways. If we're late how bad will that look? This time they'll be there. For sure!" She declared as they caught sight of the movie theater.

"You know they always break those kind of promises. I don't get why you even take their word anymore." Leormon said. His ear twitched as he picked up some kind of sensation. "They're still going the same way as us." He hissed.

"Well maybe they're going to see a movie too. Come on stop being so suspicious Leormon. Let's just see what's going on." Harper replied as she read the flashy sign of the theater from afar.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Connor stood, staring at the theater from across the street, whole rows of people going through it's double doors, unaware of the threat that awaited inside for them. He looked on as more and more Tamers arrived, groaning quietly as he saw their partners as well.

"What, is taking digimon out in public a common thing now? I mean, I know people confuse me for a freaky new toy, but a Renamon? Who brings something that tall out in public." Gazimon chuckled, doing his best to keep his voice down as Connor started to move once again. This time, Connor took a more round about approach to the Theater, this time going out around back to see if there wasn't an entrance from there.

"You know, I could just dig a hole in the ground and pop us right up into the ladies restroom right? Ooo, that sounds like a good idea now that I think about i-OW!" Gazimon smirked, shouting in pain when Connor smacked him on the back of the head.

"Focus, the last thing I need is for you to start oogling women. Now, let's get to work." Connor replied, watching as one of the staff walked out of the backdoor, giving enough time for the duo to quietly sneak in, the theater's interior covered with a thing veil of fog. The red carpeting quieted the duo's footsteps as they stealthily made their way to the main lobby, which was now bustling with people.

"Of course no one notices the ankle high fog...Idiots." Connor quietly said, frowning slightly as he started to make his way to the big screen itself. The theater itself had six big screens within it, each one with roughly 8 rows of seats. They were all pretty huge, and it would be impossible to see which one held the Wild One within until they stumbled across it, or until it awakened. A digimon awakening in a whole room full of people...it was not something any Tamer would want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Shitashi came up on the line outside the movie theater and snuck up into line with a few kids from his school. Luckily for him they right at the front of the line, he bought a ticket to see Chronicle later and went inside. "So which theater do you think has the Wild One?" Shitashi asked Armadillomon.

"I don't know, lets try the one with Chronicle showing?" his partner said, while eyeing the popcorn machine behind the counter.

"I told you, we are watching the movie after we take care of this Digimon." Shitashi said, "But you are onto something..." he muttered. He then walked over to the snack bar and bought some popcorn. "There, now we can get to some real thinking," he said as he tossed a few pieces into his mouth and one into the air for Armadillomon to eat.

OoC: LOL who thought he was onto something up till the point he bought popcorn?
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

As Kuma plodded along, she realized that having a 5 foot fox walking next to you wasn't the most inconspicuous thing. With a shrug, she told herself to get over it because there was nothing she could do about it. "Hey Renamon...Can we watch a movie?"

Renamon face-pawed at that one. "Kuma. Focus. We're here to clear out the Wild One." with a vaguely irritated voice, Renamon refocused her Tamer. "Besides. Where would we get the money?" she rolled her eyes and pushed open the Theater door. "After you"

Kuma grumbled and walked through the door, muttering 'killjoy' under her breath. "Well then, where would a wild Digimon hide in a Theater? I guess he's quite the actor!" she nudged Renamon with an elbow.

"That was bad. And i mean worse than usual when I say bad" Another facepaw went along with this as the pair began searching the Theater.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Harper picked up her Digimon by putting her arms around his ribcage. He let out a few noises of protest but she merely smiled. "Hey, just go along with it okay? It's for your benefit I promise!" Harper said with a big smile.

Leormon wrinkled up his muzzle in a mix between a frown and a snarl. "You know I hate when you pick me up Harper. I'm not a baby! Stop treating me like one!" He said. His ears were flattened back in an irritable manner. His tail lashed back and forth and he dug his claws into the arm guards along her sleeves in frustration. Leormon was still upset that Harper was completely ignoring the fact there was a wild Digimon inside the theater. He narrowed his eyes and finally put the question out in the open. "And what about the Digimon inside the theater huh? What are you going to do about that?"

"Ohhh.. That. There are other tamers here, I'm sure they can take care of it!" Harper said with a happy hint to her voice. Although she herself knew that she was being a blunter, blocking out a possible troublesome situation at the moment. "Why can't we just go see a nice movie or something?"

"You know that's not possible with a violent Digimon running around Harper. Stop acting like a kid! This is going to get serious!" Leormon snapped. They were approaching the movie theater now, and he could sense something lurking nearby.

"One ticket please, thanks!" Harper said exchanging the money for a printed out ticket. Harper was barely managing to hold her Digimon while she juggled the money and paper around. He sighed and squirmed out of her arms. "Oh! I guess you wanna walk now huh Leormon?"

He gave her a look. "Let's just get inside the theater already." He said bluntly. They proceeded into the theater while Harper glanced around. "There are a few people here with their Digimon too..."

"See! We'll be fine! Look that one has a fox thing!" Harper said and put her hands together happily. Leormon sighed in annoyance. "Let's go to the movie theater!" She announced, rather loudly, and proceeded into theater seven with gusto. Leormon muttered something about the Digimon being in there based on their luck, and also how he would easily take it down, and followed after.

The fog in the theater was even thicker than the rest outside. Leormon shot in front of her partner with a growl. His blue eyes narrowed to slits and his face scrunched up with a vicious snarl. "You came charging in here?! The Wild One is here! Be careful Harper!" He said and stood between her and the large shadow figure in front of the flickering movie screen. It was still playing previews for upcoming movies, although they were covered up by a strangely shaped creature taking up the screen.

Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:24 pm

The theater, much to anyones surprise, was vacant except for Harper, Leormon and the wild one, who raised it's large arm to punch both the tamer and her partner. However, a grey, mangey rabbit like digimon jumped ran into the room and jumped off of one of the seats. The smaller digimon tucked it's feet close to it's chest, then with as much force as it could muster, it kicked the larger digimon in the face with clawed footpaws, scratching the massive creature's nose and interrupting his attack in the process. The monster hit a row of seats next to Harper and Leormon, sending seats bouncing off the floor with metallic clangs, only for one to nearly slam into Harper.

However, a young man quickly got in the way of the chair, the large broken piece of metal slamming into him and instantly sending him to his knees. He glared up at Harper, his blue eyes dimly lit by the lights from outside the still open door, "What do you think you're doing here?! Get out now before you get hurt!"

Gazimon, the same mon who had just finished kicking the massive creature in the face, ran back to the trio, a look of concern on his face as he helped Connor stand back up. Connor looked down at his partner with a scowl, "What are you doing over here! Get back in there!"

Gazimon blinked in surprise, but then chuckled, glad to see that his Tamer wasn't too horribly injured, "Well sorry that I wanted to see if you were still alright, sheesh."

With that, Gazimon turned around and whistled at the massive creature, who gave out a low gutteral growl as it slammed it's fist down on the ground where Gazimon once stood, only to lift it's furry hand and reveal a small hole in the floor.

Connor turned to Harper and Leormon, and then pointed towards the door, "This thing is a Wendigomon, and I can't guarentee that Gazimon will be able to distract it for much longer, you have to go and get everyone out of the building, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Just as Connor told Harper and Leormon the fire alarm went off and Shitashi came running in, "Man, why does everyone go into a panic when a fire alarm is pulled. Aren't you supposed to stay calm." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:24 am

Noticing the lack of civilians in a certain theater, Kuma narrowed her eyes and nodded to Renamon. "In there." and with that, the duo started off towards the door. After hearing a loud bang and several other noises issuing from the room, the pair rushed through the doorway. "Hoooly Wendigomon." Kuma breathed, stumbling backwards at the sight of the beast. "Renamon. Let's go, time to help these Tamers! If we work together we can do this."

Renamon nodded and rocketed off to Wendigomon's feet, where Gazimon continued fluttering about, narrowly escaping punches. "Gazimon, correct?" the fox digimon called out, dodging fists hurled at her. "We need to work together and come up with a strategy!"
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh.. Uh. Okay!" Harper said. Leormon gave her a 'what?' expression as she turned to exit the theater room. Her shoes made a thunking noise across the carpet floor. She noticed the sudden appearance of Kuma and Renamon. "A girl and a giant fox thing! Be careful you guys!" She called out as she ran past.

"Harper! Don't listen to him! At least argue first! Or do something to stop that Wendigomon!" Leormon called out. He followed his partner out the door and into the hallway leading to the main lobby. It was wide, and filled with a few stragglers. Harper seemed to be ushering people along, but they paid the child no heed and went about looking around out of curiosity. Harper sighed in annoyance, not wanting to harass anyone to the point of them disliking her. He narrowed his eyes at the ginger haired girl. Suddenly he charged after a few of the people, sparks flying from him in a warning manner. An older woman shrieked and ran out the back exit. The others took notice of the aggressive cat-like creature and made a quick exit. Leormon had a smug look on his face.

"Ohhh. Leormon that was mean!" Harper said and clenched her fists.

"Who cares! They're out of the way!" He bluntly stated. "We have to check the other places!"

Harper nodded with a smile sigh. If Leormon had to intimidate people to leave when there was a dangerous creature lurking nearby and an alarm going off, she wondered what it would be like evacuating people when the situation was calm. They went through the theaters, checking for people who might be hiding. The bathrooms, corners, and nooks and crannies were checked quickly by Leormon and thoroughly by Harper. "I think everything is okay in the theater hallway... Let's check the front lobby." She said. Leormon merely nodded and continued on ahead of her. They could both hear the banging from the attacks of Wendigomon, but they were forced to ignore jumping into the fray until their job was done.

"Ugh, another kid and his digimon?" Leormon stated as he noticed Armadillomon. "Hey kid! Either get lost or go help! We've got trouble here!"

"Woah... What a cute Armadillo!" Harper said as she took a closer look at it after running over. "Not as cute as Leormon.. But still cute!" Leormon snorted and gave Harper a headbutt to the leg.

"Come on Harper! Quit stalling! There's nobody else around! Let's get back to the battle so I can fight that thing! I'll take it down on my own!"

"But.. What about this Digimon and its partner?" Harper said and glanced at the pair.

"Forget it! Let's go!" He called out, already on his way back to the theater with Wendigo mon.

"Oh uh.. Okay then.. Maybe you should come along too!" Harper said to Shitashi and Armadillomon. Turning on her heels, she ran back to the theater. All the running left her somewhat breathless, and she had to slow down a bit for a few brief moments. "Phew.." Leormon was already standing at the door. As Harper opened it he bolted in with her following.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Without looking at the fox, Gazimon barked back angrily, "No way, I don't need any of your-!"

Of course, getting one good look at the Renamon quickly changed the little furball's disposition, and he quickly continued, "Er, I mean I'd love to have your help! So, what's the plan beautiful?"

Connor couldn't help but sigh in frustration as Gazimon practically fell head over paws for this unknown element, but was able to contain these negative emotions as he quickly realized that someone had pulled the fire alarm, giving the group a maximum of exactly seven minutes to defeat the digimon and get out of the theater. With this in mind, Connor looked over to the stranger who had suddenly jumped into the fray, and stated, "Listen, this huge guy is going to cause massive property damage if he continues to move freely like this. You have your Renamon distract it while Gazimon works on impeding it's movement."

Just before Connor could try and persuade Kuma to trust him, that young girl with the strange head phones, and another, rather average looking young man came through the doorway. While Connor wouldn've seen the act as mutinous, as he had asked the girl to try and get everyone out of the theater, her digimon, as well as her new friend's would be incredibly useful. "Great, you're here! You help Renamon distract this thing, and you there, with the Armadillomon, help Gazimon dig a hole under this brute! At most, we only have about five minutes to get rid of this thing, so lets skip introductions and silly banter and just focus on destroying i-Agh!"

Connor, having focused to much on giving the group a battle strategy and barking out orders, had failed to notice another piece of debris flying towards him, and this, which was once a simple armrest, hit Connor's left arm with the force of a baseball bat being swung at him, and he cried out before clutching his arm and falling to his knees again.

"You get what I mean...Just get the job done, got it!" Connor ordered, somewhat glad to see that Gazimon was following his task as the rude and flirtatious digimon quickly buried through the floor and, essentially, started to dig around in a circle around the Wendigomon, who was just throwing punches at the nearest living subject he could find at this point.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm

"Right," Shitashi said, "Come on Armadillomon." Shitashi then ran into the room and saw the Wendigomon, "I haven't even seen a quarterback that big... ever, what do you think Armadillomon?"

Armadillomon staired at the Wendigomon, "I think we can handle him. He seems to like to throw things around." Look at all of the debris that he threw around.

"Yea, we are going to have to keep our distance." Shitashi said, he then looked up at his partner, "You want to play some soccer?" he asked.

"Do I!?" Armadillomon shouted, he hopped onto the ground and rolled up into a ball waiting for his partner.

Shitashi then rolled Armadillomon so that he was bouncing on his knee, "Lets make the first move. Shall we?" he then kicked up Armadillomon up high in the air and jumped up with him, "Combo Attack! Scissor Kick!" he then scissor kicked((Big Shocker)) Armadillomon straight at the Wendigomon with high speed and force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophylaxis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophylaxis   Prophylaxis Empty

Back to top Go down

Prophylaxis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: