The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stranded in time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 am

Roy was napping on the roof of a building this one was much like all the other Japanese homes around him only this one's roof came to the apex of the two sides and flattened out allowing Roy to lay on it with enough space to not fall off. Roy's tail poked out from his kimono surveing around as thou to see if anyone was watching. The tail of course had no eyes but had a great sense of smell. Plus with even it's own conscencness it knew that if anyone saw a devil tailed person they'd be hunted and murdered. It slowly creeped out as it made sure no one was around and strechted.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 am

Kaz, wearing a japanese kimono to suit the time, stood on another rooftop beside the one Roy was on, and he noticed the tail creep out, and smirked slightly. "You know, your tail should be a bit smarter." he remarked, and jumped over to Roy's rooftop. He sat down on the rooftop next to Roy, making himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

Roy sat bolt right up at the voice's interuption in his nap. His hand moved instantly to his sword but too quickly and it went sliding across the roof. Roy's tail slinked back into Roy's robe hoping Roy could talk his way outa this one. Roy couldn't directly speak to his tail but he could feel impulses like if it wanted him to talk his way out of this one. " WHO ARE YOU!" Roy shouted looking straight where the man had been then looking to his right where the man was now seated. Roy jumped as he saw him now in a different place then he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 am

Kaz put his arms up in the air, a mix between the classic surrender and a shrug. "Relax, I'm not someone you should be worried about. And you can tell your tail not to mind me too." he said, remaining calm.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 am

Roy stood now feet staggered crouched low a swordsman stance to bad he still didn't have his sword. Roy's tail was half way out from his kimono it could hear for itself what the man had said and it seemed to not be too worried about him seeing it after all it wasn't everyday tail got to be out in the sun. " You still didn't answer me."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 am

Kaz stood up after the man, and sighed. "If you really insist that much, my name's Kaz." he said, and looked down at the man's sword on the ground. "You might as well get your sword. I'm not going to do anything." he continued.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am

Roy slipped his foot under the sword scabbard and kicked it upwards it twirled side ways till Roy grabbed it and slipped it into his waist cloth. " Your not from around here." Roy observed.
Roy's tail agreed this man Kaz before them did not carry a good smell.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 am

"You're right, I'm not from around here. I'm just a visitor, traveling around from place to place." Kaz said. "I was trying to find my way around. Maybe you could show me around the area since I'm kind of lost?" he asked the man. "Oh, I almost forgot. What's your name?" he added.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 am

" It's Roy, Roy Ebana," Roy stood straighter no longer crouched. Roy sensed something fishy about his story normally "visitors" weren't ontop of buildings. " DO you know a man named rick, rick Ebana?" Roy asked he still had memory of his father and his final heroic act of saving Roy from death by the hands of a choas time traveler. Roy still had hope that one day someone from the conductors would come and take him from this time.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

"Rick Ebana?" Kaz said out loud. He wasn't sure of how much Roy knew, so Kaz decided to wait a bit. "The name sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it. Maybe it will come to me later." He said. "What do you know of him?" He added after as a question.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 am

Roy went to the edge of the flat of the roof. " Well considering he has the same last name you can assume he's my father." Roy put his foot halfway over the edge. " You wanted me to show you around town right?" Roy asked. Roy's tail sensing that normal people would be around soon slipped back into Roy's kimono
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 am

Kazan grinned at Roy, and walked to the edge of the building with him. "Yeah, that would be nice if you could show me around." He said, and waited to see what Roy was going to do.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

Roy took his other foot and placed it on a tile on the roof and it skidded down along with Roy skating down on tile when he got to the end of the ride he leaped off and landed light footedly on the ground.his sword patted on his side as he landed and the scabbard fell off he quickly grabbed it and put it back on his belt. Roy's tail bored now wrapped itself around Roy's leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stranded in time.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: stranded in time.    stranded in time.  Empty

Back to top Go down

stranded in time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: