The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Member to Re-Write History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

A New Member to Re-Write History Empty
PostSubject: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Hudson looked over a city through the clouds, So, who will I chose? he thought to himself. He was just given the chance to pick a new apprentice for Choas, he had to pick carefully because his choice would haunt or reward him for the rest of his life. Just then, he spotted someone that he thought would be a good candidate, he then 'hopped' down to the city to meet his new apprentice.

OoC: Obviously you are that person in the city.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Dante strode around proudly through the city, the normal glint of teenage arrogance in her eye as she marched along the sidewalk. She was feeling especially good today, just because. She stopped in her tracks as a guy landed right in front of her, no less than an inch away. "Jeez man, watch where you're falling, you almost smashed me!" she exclaimed, a tad annoyed. She was incredibally unphased by the fact that he had literally just "fallen" from the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well I wouldn't want that." Hudson said, "I was hoping I could work with you, or should I say hoping you would work under me."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

"Work under you?" Dante questioned. "What would I be doing if I were to agree to this?" she continiued, intrigued by the strange person's offer.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

"Having fun wherever and whenever you want," said Husdon, "and changing history while your at it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Now Dante was really interested. "Changing history? You off your rocker or something? Is this some kind of joke?" Dante questioned skeptically, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"What do you think? I just fell from the sky didn't I?" he asked, pointing up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 pm

"That you did. Speaking of which, who are you anyway? A bird?" she asked him, still skeptical but interested all the same.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

"My name is Hudson," he said, "and I am a member of Chaos. I get to travel in time and do what I want, are you interested?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

"If I were any other person I would have tazed you or sprayed you with pepper spray, called the cops, and the signed up for a years worth of therapy or more. Yeah I'm interested." Dante grinned.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Hudson grinned eavily, "Good," he said. His hand then started to glow green then he punched Dante in the stomach. As she was knocked out he grabbed her falling body, then jumped up into the air and waited for his new apprentice to wake up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 pm

"Gaaaaaauuuuuuuuhhhhhh" Dante groaned as she doubled over and passed out. Everything was black for a while, then Dante's eyes fluttered and slowely opened. "Uuuughh. If that's going to happen often, PLEASE AT LEAST warn me." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

"Well then you would have fought back," Hudson said, "anyway this is where we will be departing from." he indicated a giant castle made of black stone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm

"Eh-heh. And, what might this place be?" she asked, looking around. She was still amazingly unphased by her situation, even though she had just baisically been kidnapped and drug WAAAAYYYY above the earth's surface. No biggie.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

"I was never really told the name, no one was. We just call it The Castle." now come on, let's get going." he said walking towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm

"'The Castle.' Right. Great name. Real original." she said sarcastically, with a slight eyeroll as the finishing touch. She followed Hudson as they made their way to the floating castle with the most original name ever.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Hudson walked up the currently opened bridge way to The Castle, "I won't bother giving you a tour. Its more effective to learn your way around on your own." he said. He then took an immediate left and went up some stairs.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 pm

"Great, 'cause I hate wasting my time." Dante responded casually, following Hudson as he climed a set of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Member to Re-Write History   A New Member to Re-Write History Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Member to Re-Write History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: