The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 am

"Alright then, but since you have two pokemon and I have one, you will have to chose which one you will battle with." John said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 am

Tori considered her options. She was going to go with her newest pokemon, but Aki predicted this. "Med medi tite. Meditite-tite! (The Misdreavus is still weak, and we are very strong as parteners. We should team up once more, this time against the boy and his partener!)" she protested. "I think you're right, Aki. This will not only be a test of strength between team members, but also a test of the bonds between us and our pokemon!" she exclaimed, turning to John. "Well then, I choose my first and oldest friend! Let's see how you fair against us!" she called to him, determintation strong in her voice. Aki stood out in front of her, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 am

"Well alright then," John said, "You ready Crusher?" "Roggenrola(You bet)" Crusher said. "Well then lets go!" he said walking over to the other side of the road to start their battle.

OoC: I just realized I will need to double check the moves that Crusher has XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am

(Ooc: Lol! I had forgotten Akira's moves, too XD)

"Alright let's get things started off! Akira, use Meditate!" Tori shouted. Aki obeyed imediatly, taking the infamous "meditation" pose that Medities were so well known for. She shut her eyes and concentrated deeply, her strength increasing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm

"Crusher, go with tackle!" John commanded, Crusher obeyed taking a powerfull leap towards Aki.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 pm

"Now Aki! Bullet Punch!" Tori cried. Aki snapped from her concetration immediatly, lunging at Crusher with a vengence.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:39 pm

"Perfect," John murmured, "Now Crusher! Use Harden for the Rock Solid Strike!" he shouted. Crusher then had a white gleam and his body became almost as hard as steel and kept flying towards Aki. This will counter that bullet punch, John thought to himself.

OoC: Okay I don't know who will win this, but I am sure I could calculate who would win with physics...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm

"Aki, hit the deck!" Tori called, not wanting that attack to make contact. Akira halted her attack completely, topping herself enough that she dropped like a rock. Crusher's attack still grazed her pretty bad though, she couldn't help that. She started to crash, but saved herself with a back-handspring that set her back up on her feet a fair distance away from Crusher. "He may have impressive defense, but we still outspeed him." Tori thought to herself. "Aki, Meditate again!" Tori called, and Aki quickly got into position again, centering her focusing and making her even more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Crucher hit the ground with a thud, but he got back up and turned around to face Aki, "Crusher get as close as you can to Aki!" John shouted. Crusher then started to walder slowly towards Aki.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

"I don't like the sound of that." Tori muttered. "Aki, get behind Crusher as fast as possible and use Bullet Punch!" Aki broke concentration immediatly and almost disapeered as she got behing the rock-type and thrust the first punch at Crusher's back.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Johns eyes had a small spark in them, Perfet, he thought to himself. "Now Crusher, use harden again and fall backwards!" he shouted. Crusher obeyed and simply just fell back into both Aki and his bullet punch.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

(Ooc: Aki is a "she". XD)

"Ooo, nice move!" Tori called, then grinned mischevously. "But not good enough! Aki finish your attack!" she cried. Aki then struggled to free her arms and began to punch squarely at the other pokemon's sides, despite being pinned and being unable to see. She used her psychic abilities to sense the other pokemon's flow of "qi" to figure out exactly where to hit.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm

"Wait what!" John said, realizing that his plan had backfired. He couldn't do anything because Crusher needed to roll over in order to stand back up. "Okay stop! You win, I have run out of moves." John said admitting defeat. Crushers one eye was already spinning.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

"Wow, my first official win!" Tori said excitedly, but with a humble air. "I was sure I was beat after Crusher fell on Aki, to be honest. It was a pretty cheap move, punching at your pokemon while it was defenceless like that, I'm sorry." Tori apologized anging her head a little. Aki struggled to try and push Crusher off of her. "Meditite Med. (Well, that was more than a little indecent.)" Aki mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Don't worry about it," John said, "It was my idea to have him fall on Aki anyway. Are you all right Crusher?" he asked looking down at his partner. "Roggenrola(Yea I'm okay.)." Crusher said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

"Aki, how are you feeling?" Tori asked her partener with concern. "Medi Med tite med. (I've felt so much worse in the past.)" Aki responded. "You did great!" Tori smiled. Aki smiled a little from the compliment.
"Well, good match!" Tori grinned, offering her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

"Yup you too," John said shaking her hand. "So? Shall we keep going?" he asked looking further down the path.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yeah, let's!" she agreed wholeheartedly. "I can't wait to get to Celestian City!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:10 pm

"Alright let's go!" John shouted, "You take a break Crusher, come on back," he said returning Crusher back to his pokeball. "Now come let's go!" he said running off.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Jack clapped for the two battling. "Good job, you two." he said enthusiastically, impressed by their skills. "Pika pi! Pi chu.(Great job! You both did great.)" Pika said, watching the two pokemon battle. Jack then noticed John running off. "Hey, wait for me!" he said, and started running after him. Pika followed behind Jack, trying to keep up with his trainer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'm right behind ya!" Tori called as she took off running along with the other two trainers. Aki sat on her shoulder, still tired from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 pm

"Come on hurry up you two!" John shouted from up ahead, he was running at a faster pace since he didn't have to carry Crusher this time.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Tori was blazing forward when a Lillipup jumped out into the road. She skidded to a stop to avoid trampling over the small pokemon. "Oh, this would be a good time to let Eve battle!" Tori said aloud to herself. This Misdreavus, who was still out of her pokeball, floated down from the space above Tori's head and prepared to battle. The Lillipup dashed forward, trying a Tackle attack but failing miserably. It looked shocked and nervous, seeing as the only other move it had was Growl. "This battle sfeelss pretty one-sided, actually..." Tori muttered. "Alright, use Psywave!" Tori called, knowing Shadow Sneak would be useless. The rest of the battle was basically Eve Psywaving the Lillipup until it fainted. "Well, that was an unfair battle." Tori said as she went over to help the pokemon that had fainted. She gave it an Oran Berry and waved as it happily returned to its home.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 pm

"Why didn't you try to catch it?" John asked after Tori let the Lilpup go away.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 pm

"I didn't really want to catch a brand new Pokemon right after I just got Eve. I feel like it would be dificult to train too many Pokemon at once, so for now I'm going to stick with these two!" Tori smiled, gesturing to her two current Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Route 231-
Jump to: