The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine Valente

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

Valentine Valente Empty
PostSubject: Valentine Valente   Valentine Valente EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: Valentine Valente

Age (preferably 13-15): Can he please be 17? QQ

Physical Appearance:
(Tis my avatar. @_@)

Personality:
Valentine is a very dark being; his love for Dragon, Ghost, and Dark Pokemon take over him most of the time. He has an facination with Garchomp, and has even put together an rediculous outfit for himself; he is a ladies man and tries to charm young girls, trying to steal their Pokemon, (especially if they're Dragon-type!). But, he has given his charming self to make a Pokemon adventure of his own. Starting a little late in age, he hopes to make his dreams to come true of having an all Dragon team.

Starter Pokémon: Gible

[Starter Pokémon Bio]

Nickname (if you want one): Vincent

Level: 5

Type: Dragon/Giggle

Ability: Sheer Force

Personality: Vincent is very hard headed and wants to become what his Trainer always wanted him to be. Vinecent only wants to be loved by Valentine; and finally, he took the trait of Valentine's and tries to pick up lady Axew's whenever he can. He is very smooth with the ladies. His favorite Girl-type Pokemon is Axew.

Moves (can know 1 breeding move):
- Dragon Breath (Breeding Move.)
- Tackle
- Screech

~Kitsune~Kun~

Last edited by Xiang Hui on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Valentine Valente Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine Valente   Valentine Valente EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I don't want to sound mean, but could you maybe edit your char's bio a little? I'm okay with a ladies man, but I think young girls is just a little overboard, and I'm afraid it might bother some people. same with Gible, and some of his moves he doesnt learn until later levels.

Gible only learns swords dance by tm and starters only get one egg move, and doesnt learn dragon rage 'till lvl 7. Sorry, but this is how the others made their bios, too.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Valentine Valente Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine Valente   Valentine Valente EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:23 pm

One last itty-bitty problem.....
Gible doesn't legitly learn screech, to my knowlage.....
Other than that, You're good! X3
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Valentine Valente Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine Valente   Valentine Valente Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine Valente
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion-
Jump to: