The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roughton Alerion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfXIII

KingOfXIII

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:08 am

Name: Roughton "Rou" Alerion

Physical Description: Mid Height, Messy, Shaggy Dark Brown hair, Long sleeve button shirt with a black vest over it, Khaki pants and traveler's shoes, Wears a dark hooded cloak hood is usually up hiding face and giving a mysterious personality. Silvery Grey eyes, dark rings around them from lack of sleep.

Goals: Improving Alchemy and Mastering Medicine
Personality: Very quiet, usually only speaks when spoken to or when the topic is very important, a Loner, Very intelligent, short tempered, enjoys Silence, Improving Alchemy, Gloomy days.

Skills- Nature Alchemy, Medicines and Poisons, Tactics, and Good Under Pressure
State Title: The Mute Alchemist
Alchemic Field of Study: Nature Transmutation, Medical Alchemy
Race: Amestrian

History/Background: Mother died shortly after the birth of Roughton. Father, a military doctor, taught him everything he knew about medicine and medical tactics. Father is sent off to fight in the war. Rou starts living with his retired State Alchemist Uncle who teaches him about alchemy and its laws etc. About a year time skip, and Rou has become fairly skilled in nature transmutation. One day, after gathering ingredients for a new medicine, Rou walks into his uncles cabin and notices his uncle is nowhere in sight. Rou notices a letter on the table stating that Rou's father was killed in action. With the letter there is a box containing his fathers war medals and his knife. With his uncle missing Rou has no one which changes his view on life. He becomes pretty much silent, and begins to focus on his alchemy. His personality changes from a happy kid to a loner with some anger problems. He packs up all of his things and takes his fathers knife and leaves his uncles cabin. He then focuses more on his alchemy, medicine, and begins looking into various poisons. About a year later Rou is 14 and making his way to Central City to become a State Alchemist, his attacked by an escaped convict and shot in the shoulder. He is forced to take the live of someone for the first time, and likes the feeling he gets from it. He now lives in an inn where he studies alchemy day and night, hoping one day to become a State Alchemist. [u][b]
[b/] "Kitsune~Kun" [b]

Last edited by KingOfXIII on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt the Character needed more of a history)
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:37 pm

You are missing something at the end that should be in your bio. Please read the rules again. c:
Also I am not sure on the age limit to become a State Alchemist, although I know Ed was rather young when he became one himself. I'll ask Fox about it.

Sorry for the wait by the way. Just add that tiny little thing and I will look over it again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm fine with it XD

Ed was, like, twelve, so I really don't know how I could legitimently say "no" XDD Plus, almost all the other chars on this site are adults, save for a select few.... So im glad to add to our outnumbered youth! XD

Other than that, Bella's still right. You're missing one other thing X3
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
KingOfXIII

KingOfXIII

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:10 am

I believe I fixed it
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 pm

I think there's still one last tiny thing you need, if it's there then I'm sorry, I must have read over it XD.
Don't worry, most people miss it their very first time. Even I did on a sepparate site XD

Hint: Read Rule #6 again carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I believe he has it correct now. Approved and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roughton Alerion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roughton Alerion   Roughton Alerion Empty

Back to top Go down

Roughton Alerion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Creation of Your Character :: Character Bios-
Jump to: