The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brain and the Brawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wiesel

Wiesel

The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Connor stood and watched as the massive creature rose up from the ground, it's drill like nose spinning menacingly. It leaned over towards the boy, letting out a ragged, heavy breath from it's gaping maw. It glared at Connor, and raise one of it's drill-like clawed paws to strike the teen.

Connor smirked, as if he were amused by the champion level digimon choosing him as the first target. The young man then pointed at the Drimogemon's wide open mouth, and commanded, "Gaz, initiate Beta,"

"You got it boss! Paralyze Breath!" Gazimon shouted, firing a ball of purple gas into the Drimogemon's mouth, causing it to choke as it threw it's attack at Connor. Due to the cough, however, the strike hit wide, missing the teen by a foot or so.

Connor quickly ran to the right of the beast, if only to avoid the debris that would no doubt hit him if he stood still for much longer. He called over to Shitashi, and cried, "Hit it with everything you've got before it goes underground!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

"Right!" Shitashi shouted, "Armadillomon! Lets go!" he then kicked Armadillomon into the air and jumped with him, "Combo Strike! Scissor Kick Transition!" he then kicked Armadillomon at the large Digimon.

As Armadillomon got closer he came out of his ball form and had his claws portruded out. "Transition attack! Battle Top!" he shouted. He then made contact with the Wild One and made a large scratch on his back. Armadillomon then landed and rolled away to avoid being hit.

"Connor what is this guy?" Shitashi asked Connor, he knew more about Digimon then Shitashi did.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 pm

The Drimogemon roared, trying to swipe at the Armadillomon as it rolled away. It slowly leaned out to try and squash the duo underneath it's paw, but it was interrupted by Gazimon, who ran up it's back while it was distracted, digging his claws into the Drimogemon's back as he sprinted, leaving a long scratch up the champion level digimon's back.

"This thing is a Drimogemon! What ever you do, don't let it hit you! Those drills will shred you to pieces!" Connor shouted, his heart feeling like it had stopped when he saw the Drimogemon strike Gazimon off of him, knocking the furball onto the ground next to Shitashi and Armadillomon.

Gazimon slowly rose, shaking slightly from the pain of the impact. Regardless of the pain, he chuckled and stated, "That big palooka hits like a truck. But I guess that just means we need to hit it harder."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"Yea I guess so," Shitashi said, "Armadillomon you ready to make another attack?!" Just as Shitashi asked this the Drimogemon started to dig another hole and went into the ground. "Oh man, now we don't know where he will come back out." Shitashi said.

Armadillomon rolled over to Shitashi, "Shitashi! Send my into the new hole! I got an idea!" he said.

"What!? Are you sure?" Shitashi asked, "But what if he hits you!?"

"He shouldn't be able to turn around while digging the tunnel!" Armadillomon said, "Right?"

"Alright! I trust you man!" Shitashi said, "lets go!" he kicked Armadillomon into the air, "Combo Strike! Penalty Axe Kick!" he then axe kicked Armadillomon down into the newly made hole.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Connor shook his head, running over to Shitashi as he started up his attack, calling out, "Wait, Shitashi, don't-!"

But it was too late, Shitashi kicked Armadillomon into the darkness of the tunnel, and Connor's sprint ended in a slow walk. Of course Shitashi was going to ignore his past advice, to not travel down into the tunnel with the massive, living drill of a creature.

Connor looked over at Shitashi with a glare, and stated, "That thing has drills on it's paws that allow it to dig sideways. For all we know, Armadillomon just missed, and might be stuck down there with that thing. Gazimon! Let's go!"

Gazimon bolted upright, his eyes wide as he asked, "What?! But you just said going down there was suicide!"

"Well we can't do anything for Armadillomon up here." Connor replied, running over to the hole and sliding down into it's dark depths.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

"What!" Shitashi said, "Well I can't let you go down their alone and fight for my partner." He then followed Connor down the hole.

Armadillomon was rolling right behind the Drimogemon, he then rolled up and wall and jumped at the Wild One. He put out his claws so that he could hang onto the Drimogen and also do some damage. I hope this works. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

The Drimogemon stopped dead in it's tracks and suddenly whipped around, striking the Armadillomon with it's paw before roaring at him in a blind rage. With it's drill like appendages whirring, it drew closer and closer to the Armadillomon, raising it's drill claws to skewer the smaller digimon.

Connor finally hit a more level part of the tunnel, and watched as the Wild One loomed over Armadillomon, ready to strike. Connor didn't even wait for Gazimon's paws to hit the floor of the tunnel as he grabbed the rabbit-like digimon and, using as much strength as he could, flung Gazimon towards the Drimogemon. Gazimon had been taken by surprise by the sudden vault, but was quickly able to use it to his advantage as he hit the tunnel floor running, sprinting over to Armadillomon and tackling him, the two of them rolling underneath the Drimogemon's attack.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Shitashi finally came up behind Connor, "Armadillomon!" he shouted, "Are you alright!?" looking at his partner who was right by the Drimogemon.

Armadillomon slowly stood up, "Yea, a bit bruised but I am good," he said, "But I don't know if we will be able to beat this guy."

"This is not good," Shitashi said, he quickly thought and came up with an idea. "Well I guess we really don't have much of a choice." he said. He dug through his pockets and pulled out a D-Lotto, "Guess we gotta use this. You might want to use one too Connor." he said.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Conner bit his lip, pulling his one and only coin out of his pocket. This D-Lotto was the second of the two he had managed to collect back at the theater, and the first D-Lotto had been used earlier as a test to see what they even did. And, even then, its effects were obviously varied, at best. There was no telling what would happen, but did they really have a choice in the matter.

Connor breathed in deeply, then called out to the darkness of the tunnel, "D-Slots, Activate!"

With that, he flipped the D-Lotto up into the air and spread his legs out, bending them slightly as he twisted his body. As the D-Lotto descended, Connor span around, pulled out his digivice, and held it sideways in his right hand as his left slammed the coin into the slit at the top of the digivice. Then, as the "slots" started to spin on the digivice's screen, Connor used the momentum from slamming the coin into the digivice to continue down it, using his middle and ring finger to catch the knob of the lever and pull it down, sticking his right arm out straight in front of him as his left hand rested at his elbow.

Gazimon growled at the Drimogemon as it loomed over them, his fangs barred, claws ready to tear into the drill nosed digimon before them. Then, suddenly, a green aura flowed around Gazimon, and when the little rabbit like digimon ran towards the Drimogemon, he was practically a blur, and raked his claws against the Drimogemon's chin before retreating back over to Armadillo. Their assailant staggered back, taken aback by the sudden speed that the Gazimon had shown, before taking a few steps closer to the duo, a newfound anger in it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm

"Awesome! Super speed!" Shitashi said, "Now its my turn!" he said.

He tossed the D-lotto coin up into the air. As it came down, he grabbed it with his left hand and crossed his arms. As he crossed his arms he slid the D-Lotto into the slot and kept his arm moving so that he pulled the lever. "D-Slots! Activate!" he said as the slots began to spin.

Armadillomon was also shocked from Gazimon's sudden burst of speed. He didn't even notice what was happening to him. Armadillomon suddenly increased greatly in size so that he was as tall as Shitashi and Connor. "Woah! I got big!" he said.

"Awesome! Now we really stand a chance! Try and scratch him Armadillomon!" Shitashi said, enthusiastic on the effect of his D-Lotto.

"I would!" Armadillomon said, "But I can barely move my limbs!!" You could see Armadillomon's feet would shift but they would not move enough to move the giant armadillo.

"What!" Shitashi shouted, "Connor do you have any ideas on how we could use this?"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 am

Connor breathed deeply, closing his eyes and tapping his chest with his index and middle finger while the gears in his head started to turn. It only took him a few moments before a smile crossed his lips. Of course, it was all kinds of risky...but what did they have to lose now?

"Have Armadillomon curl up into a ball. I'll have Gazimon run on top of him and build up the speed and force that Armadillomon will create when he crashes into that Drimogemon, which should be enough to have the little guy land on top of it. Then, dig and claw at it's chest until there's nothing left but a gaping hole. I'll provide a distraction. Break!" Connor commanded, pulling a small, bic lighter out of his pant pocket, along with a small can of body spray. Roaring at the Drimogemon, Connor sprinted towards the Wild One, lighting his lighter and spraying the body spray at the creature through the small flame when Connor had gotten in range.

The Drimogemon bellowed out in pain and rage as the makeshift flamethrower burned it's previous wounds and set fire to the fur on it's back. The monster whipped around and swung at Connor, it's massive paw colliding with the boy and sending him crashing into the tunnel wall. Connor cried out upon impact, and laid still on the floor for a few seconds before slowly getting to his knees, weakly raising the makeshift flamethrower once more and spraying another stream of fire at the Drimogemon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm

"Thats a good idea!" Shitashi said, "You here that Armadillomon!?" he shouted to his gigantic partner.

"All I heard was roll into a ball! And I can do that!" he said, he then rolled into a ball and waited.

Just then Shitashi saw Connor get hit, "Connor!" he shouted. "We don't have time for Gazimon to build up Armadillomon's speed. he thought to himself. "Armadillomon! Get ready!" he shouted, he then started running towards Armadillomon.

"What did you say!" Armdadillomon shouted, he could not here well when he was in his ball form.

As Shitashi got closer to Armadillomon he jumped into the air and put his legs together, "Empty Sword Style! Flying Mantis!" he then kicked Armadillomon towards the Drimogenmon. He then landed on the ground and winced, "Ah my ankle!" he shouted and he grabbing his left ankle.

Armadillomon rolled at an okay speed, towards Drimogenmon.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Drimogemon watched as the larger Armadillomon rolled it's way towards him, but didn't move nearly fast enough. The larger, champion level digimon simply put out it's paws and held the Armadillomon, the two skidding back slightly until Armadillomon could no longer spin against the Drimogemon's paws. It bellowed out another roar as it raised up it's paw one more time, the drills on it's appendage spinning wildly as it planned to skewer the large target.

Gazimon, with his enhanced speed, quickly countered by hopping up on top of the Armadillomon and running backwards as fast as he could, his legs a grey and green blur as Armadillomon rocketed forward and interrupted the Drimogemon's attack, sending it crashing down onto it's back.

Connor groaned, slowly raising to his feet and calling out, "Now's your chance, finish it off before I gets back up!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 am

"Argh, right!" Shitashi said, still gripping his anckle. "Armadillomon you got this!"

"Don't worry I got this!" Armadillomon shouted from within his shell. He then rulled out of his ball form and started to fall forward, "Giant Diamond Claw!" he shouted. He began to roll forward onto the Drimogenmon and attacked him with his claws. After Armadillomon attacked the Drimogenmon, the Wild One began to pixelate and turned into a red fog.

"We did it!" Shitashi shouted, "Nice job Armadillomon!" he then winced again at the pain from his ankle. "Are there any D-Lotto coins?" he asked.

"Yea I can see them!" Armadillomon shouted, while looking at the ground. Just then he started to shrink back down to normal size, "Hey look, I am turnign back to normal," he said.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am

Connor hobbled his way over to the group, Gazimon using the last of his speed boost to get to his tamer's side, and aid him to the small cluster of coins that sat on the cave floor. In total, there were sixteen D-lottos, all of them a dull bronze color. Connor sighed, picking up eight of them and stuffing them into his jean pockets while Gazimon did his best to keep the teen steady.

Once Connor had collected his share of D-Lottos, he looked over a Shitashi with a cold glare. Not only had Shitashi ignored Connor's advice for the second time, and only ended up hurting himself in the process. Connor discarded the now empty body spray can, and throwing it at the ground with anger, Connor couldn't help but ask, "Why didn't you stick to the plan?!"

Gazimon's eyes widened as he saw Connor start to become enraged, and quickly stood between the duo as he pushed Connor back. Still, Connor couldn't stop himself from continuing, "And while I'm on the subject, why don't you listen to a word I say?"

"Connor, calm down will ya?" Gazimon replied, happy enough that they were getting some D-Lottos to replace the ones that they had used up before, and more. But, while Connor backed off from Gazimon, he continued to stare at their two "partners", more specifically at Shitashi.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am

"Armadillomon can you grab the D-Lotto coins?" Shitashi asked.

"Yea sure," Armadillomon said, he then swipeed the coins under him and rolled into a ball. He then rolled over towards Shitashi.

"Are you serious man?" Shitashi said, shocked at Connor's shift in attitude, "We just defeated the Wild One and you are mad I didn't go with your strategy?!" he asked, he was starting to get mad himself.

He staggered to stand up, his own leg hurting. "I mean, I would understand you being mad if we almost lost, but we just WON!" he shouted, "How can you be mad about that!?"

Armadillomon rolled over to Shitashi and came out of his ball, "Shitashi calm down," he said looking up at his tamer.

"You may be a smart guy," Shitashi said, "But in the heat of the moment you can't purely rely on strategy!" Shitashi said fully ignoring his partner.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am

"I'm not just angry that you didn't listen to my plan. No, it doesn't just stem from that. I told you that fighting that thing down here was practically suicide, and what do you do? You throw your digimon down here! Then, when we're almost at the end of our ropes, you ask me what I think we should do. But what do you do? You completely disregard me and perform the same tactic that got us down here in the first place!" Connor shouted, his voice echoing off the back wall of the unfinished tunnel. Gazimon had to put extra effort now to keep Connor from getting anywhere near Shitashi, as his tamer couldn't care if he hurt himself now.

"And in case you didn't notice, these little coins give us a random effect. For all we know, our digimon could've shrunk to the size of an ant, or could've become paralyzed. We didn't win, we got lucky." Connor said bitterly, hoping that the brevity of the situation would at least let that final fact sink in. With that said, Connor looked around, and it was apparent that the tunnel they had descended down was far too steep for them to climb back up. That meant that a new tunnel would need to be formed, and if they were going to get out anytime soon, they would need to work together...

Too bad that would be impossible now.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am

"Like I said, strategy doesn't always work," Shitashi said, "now I need to elevate my ankle." He limped off a few feet away and layed down on the ground and put his leg on the wall. "Well, then I guess we will wait for a bit Armadillomon." he said ignoring Connor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brain and the Brawn   The Brain and the Brawn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brain and the Brawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: