The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hey you want to go get a drink?" Adam asked.

OoC: For some reason I have the urge to get Kimberly drunk. XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm

(Ooc: Whatever, it's your funeral, not mine. XD)

"Sure." Kimberly shrugged. "First I save your butt AND your money, now you want to drag me to a bar in uniform. You're a real card, aren't ya." she joked.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

"Well whatever a card is, I guess I am one," he said hopping off of the shop he was still sitting on.

OoC: Lol i just realized that havent moved an inch since they left the battle
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

"Even that's an understatement." Kimberly muttered, still joking. It was an almost impossible occurence to see her in the mood she was in at that point, but for some reason she was.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 pm

"Well alright lets go," he said, walking down towards a nearby sake bar.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Kimberly followed Adam to the sake bar, her long strides never missing a beat as she marched. She had no clue why in the world she was suddenly hanging out with a mercenary, but she was. "It's just one of those days where everything gets flipped around." she thought to herself, letting out a small slightly annoyed-sounding sigh under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:46 pm

"So how are the Armstrongs?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Kimberly was about to ask how the Mercenary had known about her connections with the Armstrong family, but she just held her tounge. Knowing how Alex was, he had probably said something about it if he had ever had a run-in with Adam. She'd have to have Oliver give him a good beating later. That, or she could do it herself.

"They're all in good health. Cathrine apperantly had a gentleman caller the other day." she answered casually. "I heard he was pretty brutally shot down. I didn't think that shy little girl was capable of harshness, but I guess they all have that side to them." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: South Area :: Dublith-
Jump to: