The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Step Towards Space Travel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

A Step Towards Space Travel Empty
PostSubject: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

"This is Resembool Station! All aboard for..." the conductor at the Resembool Station called out. A blonde head popped out of the exit of the train and looked around nervously, then finally stepped of the train. It was Lorelei, the girl that had literally fallen from the sky some time ago. After finding a strange ship like thing, she and a friend were now on the hunt for items to fix it up with. She turned around and waited for her friend, who had probably gotten swept up in all the other passengers, to also find her way off the train so that they could start hunting.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Arianna was forced to stand back as other passengers pushed their way past her to get through the narrow doors of the train. She looked around for Lorelei bu to no avail. Suddenly she was caught in the rush of the crowd and was practically thrown off the train into Resembool's station. Arianna had never imagined so many tall people would come to such a small, rural town.

Arianna half hop-skipped across part of the station, avoiding the other departing people as she looked for Lorelei. She spotted the other blonde not far away and sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Once the two blondes were reunited, Lorelei led the to the front of the station and out onto the road where they were met by miles of rural land and farms. Lorelei sighed, it wouldn't be all that easy to find their "needle" in this haystack, that was for sure. "I guess we should start by seeing if there are any abnormal going-ons around the town, huh?" Lorelei offered, but it didn't take too long before one of those abnormal going-ons surfaced in the form of two farmers talking nearby.

"...and didja hear? Another one of those weird 'alien crop-circles' or whatever turned up in one of the feilds near the Rockbells place." one farmer boasted.

"Alien schmalien. There ain't no such thing. I heard Ms. Rockbell talkin' 'bout some weird moon story though." his friend scoffed.

"Rockbell, huh..." Lorelei repeated quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Arianna followed Lorelei, being careful about dodging around people so that she didn't get left behind again. She nodded to her new friend, giving her a small smile before she heard the farmers nearby. Edging slightly closer, she listened to them. Crop circles certainly sounded fishy... perhaps the part here would be easier to find after all.

"I guess... we should check it out?" blinked Arianna, looking up at Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

"Sounds like our best bet. I bet we can find out where this 'Ms. Rockbell' lives en route." Lorelei nodded with a smile. Of course, with Lorelei's social awkwardness and her friend's shyness, it wasn't exactly easy for the two to just approach strangers. Eventually, Lorelei picked up on a few other citizens talking about the Rockbells and managed to get a partial address from their convorsation. It felt strange and uncomfortable to Lorelei, having to eavesdrop for information, but it was easier than having to approach people. "It's just up that road." Lorelei reported with a slightly relieved smile.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Arianna smiled, "At least this place isn't very big... otherwise there would be loads of buildings up this way and not just one or two."
The young blonde female then followed Lorelei up the path. She wondered how these 'Rockbells' would take their unexpected visit. Arianna hoped that they weren't mean people. They didn't sound mean though, at least from the way that other people spoke about them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Once up the hill, Lorelei saw a sign that clearly said "Rockbell Automail" and knew they were in the right place. She grinned and nodded to Arianna, then began to pick up the pace as they approached the front of the house. That is, until the dog appeared on the porch.

"EEEK!" Lorelei exclaimed as the dog's barking startled her silly. The agitated dog didn't seem very happy to have two strangers on his property, but before long an old lady appeared on the porch as well and began to scold him.

"Quit your yapping, Den! You're stirring up more of a ruckus than-" she began, but stopped when she saw the two girls. "Aha, what do we have here? Customers?" the old lady observed with a grin. Lorelei felt paralyzed, as if she were too shocked to move. "Ah, n-no..." she squeaked in a tiny voice. She looked to Arianna for help, even though she knew that she was probably pretty out-of-her-element here as well.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Arianna merely blinked at the dog's bark, chuckling slightly to herself. It seemed she much preferred talking with animals.. and generally being around them than she did with most humans.
She looked at Lorelei before turning back to the old lady, "I... Your dog is cute..." she managed to say, smiling weakly before she turned and looked up at Lorelei again with the same smile.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word |D)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 pm

The old lady grinned. "Well, thank you. This is Den, and it's been a long time since I've seen him get this excited over visitors. Recently he's become somewhat of a layabout. But, where are my manners; why don't you come inside and tell me what you all need? I'm Ms. Rockbell, by the by." the short old lady offered. Lorelei quietly nodded.

"My name is Lorelei, it's nice to meet you!" she replied quietly with a tiny smile. She stepped into the house and waited for Arianna to join them.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

"I-i'm Arianna..."
Her reply was short as she followed Lorelei into the house, but small tentative steps were just the way she worked.
"Uhm.. well... we were hoping you could help us..." She paused for a moment to look up at Lorelei again, as if silently asking her how to finish the sentence.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm

"We're looking for the circles." Lorelei finally blurted as she stood awkwardly the family room. The old lady stopped. She looked at Lorelei for a moment, then sighed and grabbed a pipe off the table.

"I figured somebody might start asking about them sooner or later." Ms. Rockbell sighed as she lit the pipe. She walked over the stairs leading to the second floor. "WINRY! Come down here, your have visitors! And bring those old books I had out!!" she yelled, followed by a faint response by a female voice. "My granddaughter will be down shortly. Oh, and call me Pinako." the old lady said.

(Ooc: You can be Winry if you want, or I will be XD)
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm

"We're.. sorry to bother you about it..." added Arianna quietly.
Soon enough a young blonde female came down the stairs with a pile of books in her arms. She put the books down on the table before turning to the two guests.
"Hi there!" she smiled warmly.

(Scuse short post. I find it hard to RP canon characters. Especially since I haven't watched FMA for so long.... so yea |D)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Lorelei waved shyly to the young blonde girl who had come down the stairs. Pinako grabbed her pipe and lit it, then turned back to Winry so that she could get the books from her.

"I'll just take those off your hands; then you can return to your work. Sorry for interrupting you, but you know how those stairs vex me nowadays." Pinako sighed, holding out her hands to recieve the books.

(Ooc: No problem. XD)
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Winry nodded, handing Pinako the books before grinning at the two new faces. "Well, pleased to meet you two, but I've got a ton of work to do. Even though I'm visiting granny right now, I can never really seem to catch a break."
She chuckled, running her hand through her bright blonde hair, "I hope you two find what you're looking for."
With that, she disappeared back upstairs, leaving Arianna blinking and just standing there.

"O-okay then..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Lorelei blinked, but she remained silent. She watched Pinako intently, hoping on getting the information they had come for.

"Now, I assume you two have at least heard one or two rumors about the colonies of the moon people." Pinako began as she opened the book sitting on the top of the pile. As she did, a picture fell out of it. "Ah, here's a picture of one of the first 'alien crop circles that we found in this area." she mused, passing the picture over to the two blondes on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 pm

"I've heard of them..." blinked Arianna quietly as she watched Pinako open the book. She moved to catch the picture as it fell, but the older woman was already there. Pinako handed it over to them so that they could take a closer look at it. Arianna noted the way the circles interlocked, finding it almost familiar somehow. She looked to Lorelei, hoping she could shed some light on them. Was the picture of any use to her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Step Towards Space Travel   A Step Towards Space Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

A Step Towards Space Travel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: East Area :: Resembool-
Jump to: