The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Site Rules *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY* Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY*   Site Rules *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY* EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 pm

On this forum, I expect you to obey and respect the rules. It is YOUR responsibility to uphold the rules and to report any instances of any rule breaking, especially those in red. I also expect you to keep up with any changes that are made to the rules.The rules are to help everyone to be able to enjoy the forum without too much hassle.

THE RULES OF THIS SITE:
1:Please keep vulgar language and unsightly comments to the ABSOLUTE BARE MINIMUM in the RP and in the cbox. I can understand a slip-up every now and then, but any abusing of foul language results in a temporary ban. If the issue persists, then you will be banned permanently. Thhis rule also applies to innappropriate content, whether it be in a post or shared on the cbox.
2:RESPECT YOUR FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS. I don't want to be informed of anyone causing problems for other members, or there will be serious issues. Bans will be issued if problems arise.
3: I am very open to creativity and I don't mind people taking creative liberties, but PLEASE come talk to me or another Moderator (or post it in the ideas and suggestions board if none are around) about any ideas you have before you actually do them. This is not only for approval, but it also helps keep the staff of the site "in the loop", which in turn allows us to help maintain better control over the site.
4: NO SPAMMING THE CBOX. Offenders will be issued a temporary ban if this is a persistent problem.
5: YOU CANNOT CREATE A HOMUNCULUS CHARACTER OR A MILITARY OFFICER WITH A RANK HIGHER THAN "MAJOR" WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. This is because there are limited homunculi and I will be limiting the number of higher-up officials. Otherwise, we could end up with way more higher-ups than we have lower-ranked officers, and that just won't fly with me. Also, to be fair to all the members of the forum, Homunculi and higher-ups like Generals or Fuher will be decided by polls. Check the other topics below for more details.
6: When you create a character, please type[b/] "Kitsune~Kun" [b]somewhere in your Bio to show that you read through and accept the rules of the site.
7: You CANNOT POST IN THE BOARDS THAT I SPECIFY UNLESS YOU HAVE GAINED PERMSSION FROM ME VIA AN RP TOPIC WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Breaking this rule will result in punishment.
8: NO CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON THE SITE. IF I CATCH ANYONE BREAKING THIS RULE, I WILL BAN ALL OF THEIR ACCOUNTS PERMANENTLY.
9: Please limit yourself to 4 or 5 characters. If you wish to make any after that, please talk to me about it first.
10: ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODDING OR POWER-PLAYING.
11: No advertising in the cbox or anywhere else on the site.

You will recieve a warning on the first instance of rule breaking, unless the offence you commit is so severe that i decide it should be punished immediately. Punishment for rule-breakers can result in a cbox ban, a temporary ban, or (if ever completely nescesary) a permanent ban from the site, or whatever punishment is specified. I really do not have to ban anyone.

Welcome to our community!

~FoxFireAlchemist, Site Administrator~
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

Site Rules *VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY*
Page 1 of 1